*****YOU*****
1. Last place you've been to? wk
2. I am... bored.
3.They say I am: cute!
4.Yesterday i went to wk!
5. Last person who texted you? boyf.
6. Last name in your received calls? boyf.
7. How old are you? going to be 18
8. What song are u listening to? none
9. Last thing you bought for yourself? Facial Foam fr Body Shop
10. I want to... buy new yr clothes
11. I really like to... slp and eat =)
12. I have a crush on... my boyf.
13. I really hate... pests!
*****HAVE YOU EVER *****
1. Cried at school? yup
2. Ran away? fr home, no. fr boyf, yes.
3. Broken someone's heart? yes
4. Had ur heart broken? not really, just disappointed?
5. Cried when someone died? yes, my dearest popo
6. Broken a bone?nope
1. Sit by the phone waiting for a call all night? no
2.chat online? of cos
3. Save emails? yes
4. Wish u were someone else? no
5. Cry in front of friends: yes
***** SO *******
1. Do you get jealous easily? yes!
2. What have u been doing these past few days? wk?
3. What are you thinking about now? no idea
4.what did you do last night? wk, eat, online, slp
5.what did you last say to a friend last night?i wasn't with any friends last night
6. When will you want to marry? when my husband-to-be & i finish our studies, get a stable job, stable financial situation.
7.When did u last receive a gift? x'mas?
8. When did you last have an alcoholicdrink? a mth ago?
9. What was your greatest bet ever made? nth great
10. Is all fair in love? no
YdingYUFAN, since 270505